Friday, January 13, 2012

Finding Time

Finding time always seems to be my main issue in life.  I will say, that my time management skills are much better than what they were before.  I guess it all comes down to prioritizing the most important to the least important.  What's the first agenda of the day on your list of things to do? I start my day off with spending time with God, then school work, then cleaning, running errands, and in the midst of all of that, spending time with my family.   Oh, and can't forget my hobby/entrepreneur business.  I started utilizing my smart phone by making a reminder list every day of the things that need to get done, and this has been a huge help. 


I created this blog with the intentions of writing at least one post each week, but with all the other priorities that come first, it's impossible to do so.  I have so many things to share about what God has done in my life, but most importantly, inside my heart.  I was inspired to created this blog to offer hope for other woman who are or have been in my situation and need hope.  I have gone through so much that I really should not be where I am today-happy and at peace.  I should be scarred, and what some might consider, damaged goods, but I am renewed in my thinking, transformed inside and out.  I am saved from the internal pain, saved from wrong thinking, saved from my past sins.  It was not my life that needed to change but my thinking.  My life has changed because my thinking has.  


I wanted to write a quick post to let my readers know that I have not forgotten you.  There is so much to share and not enough time in the day, in this season of my life to post once a week, but I will make the effort to post at least twice a month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family that Prays together...

Followers

Scroll with scripture

Subscribe