Tuesday, January 17, 2012

To Etsy or Not?






Ok..so I've danced around this whole Etsy thing for several months.  I just could not get past the fees, but then I realized, that every shop I've come across while browsing the website has sold at least a few items.  I have had several other sites with no success so why not suck it up and and test my luck with Etsy? So far it seems good! I just created my shop a few days ago and already have admirers for a few of my candles, and I'm in two circles.  I'm actually more motivated now to get more candles posted knowing that the more items I have listed the better my chances at getting some sales.  I included a picture of one of my most recent creations.  It's warm vanilla sugar scented and it's smells so delicious!! I created a link at the top of my blog that will bring you right to my Etsy shop if you're interested in taking a look. 

Let me know what you think! Ü 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family that Prays together...

Followers

Scroll with scripture

Subscribe