Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blueberry Bundt Cake Candle!


This is one of my newest candle creations that I just felt the need to blog about. It looks and smells so yummy that even hubby was tempted to indulge!  I used all natural wax to make the bundt cake and the blueberries, and gel wax for the blueberry filling.  the cirumference is 11 inches and the diameter is 4 inches.  This is a nice size faux food/ tart candle so to burn it using a tart warmer it would need to be cut into pieces.  I love faux food candles and think they are too cute to burn, besides the smell of blueberries is so strong coming from this candle anyway that the need to burn it wouldn't be necessary.  unless of course you wanted the aroma of blueberries to fill the entire house, which would be a very good reason to want to burn it in the first place.  You can find more of my candle creations at the tab located at the top of my blog.  Let me know what you think and thanks for looking!  

3 comments:

  1. I was just having my coffee and thinking man, that looks good! Pretty realistic creation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blueberries! Anything with blueberry is right up my alley. I had a blueberry greek yogurt at lunchtime and I might make myself a blueberry smoothie in just a minute now that I'm talking about it. Who knows :).

    ReplyDelete

Family that Prays together...

Followers

Scroll with scripture

Subscribe